OCWM Facebook Group Page! Click on the Logo!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spread Your Wings and Soar to New Heights of Glory!!!

Isaiah 40:29-31 (King James Version)
 29He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
 30Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
 31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall  run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

(This is the hour and season for the eagles to take flight with The King of Kings and Lord of Lords fulfilling Kingdom Destiny!This is a prophetic word that the Lord deposited in my spirit last year and He told me to share it again with His people. Godbless and be encouraged my fellow eagles!
My child I say unto thee to spread your wings, and soar like an eagle despite the winds of adversity. For I have ordained you to dwell in the heights of Glory. For I say unto you my child I'm renewing your youth even as an eagle. For a sudden manifestation of my Glory is about to shine upon you and in you and through you. For many who are on the verge of giving up will receive hope, because of my Glory that's in you, that will flow and bring healing, deliverance, and change to many. My child I say unto you  soar, above adversity, soar despite trials, soar above, people's opinions, soar above fear,rejection,and doubt. For you will not fall for I am your wings saith the Lord. I say unto you dwell, abide, and live in that secret place; dwell in the Glory of my presence saith the the Lord of host. That I may transfigure you saith the Lord with my Glory. For you are my Glory saith the Lord. For I will use you to train other eagles that are comfortable in the nest saith God. For you will be a pacesetter and a trendsetter in this generation. Continue to soar upon the wings of the wind. By doing that you are resting in me saith God. Stay consistent in seeking my face. For in my presence I have given you sneak previews of your divine destiny saith God. Do not doubt only believe despite the impossibilities saith God. For I say unto you my child, you are my peculiar treasure saith the Lord and I will not allow anybody, not even you to stop my divine plan and purpose for your life saith God. For you are pregnant with an Eternal legacy and dynasty saith the Lord. My Daughter my Son know your orgin for you are royalty saith God. For you are my peculiar treasure saith God. I am preparing you for the next phase of your ministry saith the Lord. Make record of the divine accounts that I have given thee, and of future accounts. I am about to reveal deep intimate things to you; concerning many things. Do not accept any offer if my peace is not present. Do not compromise with snakes, vipers, wolves, leeches, scorpions, or vultures, for they seek to defile your vessel. For through your keen-eyesight that I have given thee you will know them. Do not allow your emotions to get in the way; walk in the Spirit. For my Spirit knows what is best for you. For everything that looks good and sounds good is not good for you.Only that which is from me is good for you. For good things only come from me. My child I say unto you in this hour it is vital that you stay and be obedient to me because much is on the line right now. For I the Lord seeth the heart and I know what is best for you saith God. Don't try to figure out the exact timing, know that it is done saith God. I have been preparing you for a long time saith God and know that the time is near for me to bring into fruition that which I have already done in the Spirit saith God. I say unto you my children resist not my will but yield. For in yielding you are allowing me to perform my good word quicker; in not yielding it would delay but it will still come to pass saith God. For I have impregnated you with this for quite some time, and the time is drawing near. Seek my face diligently because it is vital saith God. For nations are connected to you, for many souls shall come to know my son Jesus through the testimony I have given unto you. Rejoice and be glad my children for I am with you always saith the Almighty God! 

Glory to Yeshua The Holy Lamb of God! Jesus Christ The King of Kings and Lord of Lords!  Godbless you my fellow eagles, lets stay unified and love one another as Christ loves us; soar to new heights in Christ! I love you all much!


~ Prophet Derrick Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment